Friday 6 February 2009

Thesis structure

Like I said before, this is going to be my external brain! so forgive me for splurging a little (if anyone is actually reading this!) I have just been reading about the social history of broadcasting - and yes it is quite interesting! and I was thinking last week that my thesis was to large in scope - then I talked to Barbara - thanks Barbara - and she suggested that I should not limit things to early on, and I think that she might have been right. I think that there might actually be room for work on the earlier period (1922-1939) and looking at radio broadcasting. There are links between the periods, and I can always do more research on the war years post PhD - if that ever happens! Anyway, I really wanted to just make a note of that thought so that I can come back to the structure of this thesis and remember I thought this!

No comments:

Post a Comment